Friday, December 27, 2013

Italian Desserts - An Overview


Surely you love Italian gastronomy and desserts are not the exception, they are different and delicious because of their texture, combination of flavors and fresh sensation (depends on which dessert you are eating).

In this post you will see an overview and in fact funny experiences and interesting facts about Italian desserts.
We could name many Italian desserts, such as ravioli dolci, panna cotta, ricotta pie, zeppole and of course the classical and delicious Tiramisu.

The Tiramisu is in my opinion the most known from all the Italian dessert because it's easy to make and its
flavor and texture are simply awesome that can delight children and adults at the same level. Also it's an elegant dessert that you could serve even in the most elegant event without any shame or as well you could serve it in a familar meeting without any problem.

There are many variations of the Tiramisu but what I most like is the classical one but with a bit of chocolate fudge in the center, it is sweet and really tasty. The first time I made  this for my children they were only requesting me for more and more of this Tiramisu that I had to make another one to satisfy them!

Also I can say that the Tiramisu is my favorite Italian dessert because it's delicious and too has brought me really nice experiences with my loved ones.

The Italian gastronomy brings to us a variety of delicious dessert where to choose from, another one you should prepare or taste is Biscotti. Of course there is nothing better than eating a delicious Biscotti with a Capuccino or a delicious Tiramisu.

Share your experiences! Hope you enjoyed reading this post, don't forget to share with your friends!

Check More Interesting Info Here: Easy Italian dessert recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment